Tuesday 4 February 2014

Just an update on a previous project.

I was surprised, but extremely pleased to hear that my E Sting entry 'Fly Swat' for the Channel 4 E-Sting Competition had been selected as one of the finalists. I was invited to attend an awards ceremony in London, back in September to not only to hear the announcements of the winner and runner's up  but to also celebrate all of the amazing work and talent that had been produced by other E Sting finalists. Although my E Sting did not win, I'm proud to have been a part of the whole process along with being a finalist, my E Sting even got a chance to appear on the television [as did the other finalists], which an achievement in itself. However and big congratulations, to those who won.To take a look at my E-Sting you can simply follow this link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvG1AJJFrzc

No comments:

Post a Comment